Changes are coming


I have been a very bad blogger the past few months, which I could try and blame on the poor wi-fi where I've been living (which has been unbearable), but the more likely reason is a loss of direction.  The idea was to write a blog that would act as a kind of travel journal aimed at family and friends back home, but when you're spending months at a time in one place that becomes harder to achieve.  Not to mention it's difficult to establishing a writing style is simultaneously PG-rated and gets across all the wild stories that come hand in hand with travelling.  So I'm going to diversify from hereon: this will remain first and foremost a travel blog, but with much more of a personal touch so I can post more often without feeling like I'm still at university...

Thanks to Grace of Places for Grace for nominating me for the Liebster Award.  Unfortunately since I've been on a Walden-esque hiatus from the Internet for the past three months I'm utterly stumped who to nominate in turn, but hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things.  Coming soon: tips for regional work and applying for the second year visa, and then next week I'll be exploring a whole new continent...

No comments:

Post a Comment